Friday 1 July 2011

REWIND BACK >>>> July/ August 2009

Aiyoo !!!
Which class am I suppose to enter???
Which level have to go???
That was the 1st questions I asked myself when entered the building
which totally stranger to me 2 1/2 years ago...
SENTRAL TECHNOLOGY COLLEGE...!!!
As a new Business Admin student in that college,
That was my 1st day (Monday - I forget the date), 1st subject (Financial Accounting)
with 
new environment,
new person who going to teach called Lecturer,
 and new friends who I don't even know any of them.
I was damn scared to enter the class until the sister who follow me to show the way
introduce me to the persons sitting in the class
and she told the few people sitting in front there to "TAKE CARE" me...
hehehe
I didn't talk to any of them.
Reason- maybe I was too shy or dumb don't know to mix around...
That was my routine whenever the days I go to class,
Keep Silent as I am DEAF and DUMB..hehehe
until few weeks

I get to know each one of them;
SUBASHINI a.k.a SUBI
KAYSAWARTHINY a.k.a KYSH
YOSHINI a.k.a YO @ TAMANNAH
EILEEN 
MIROSHA a.k.a MISHA
CHING SIEW a.k.a JIA YIE
 JAYIZAH a.k.a IZA

We getting closer day by day..8 of us become BESTIES only in short period..We make our days the happier moments to be remembered..Celebrating birthday, go for makan in every places we know, gossiping, laughing, making jokes, studying, group discussion and a lot to list..Each of the days we got stories to update and talk about..(tak pernah nak kering air liur lar dikatakan, hehehehehe)..kalau kami gelak fuyshhhh bergegar building..gelak sakan..hehehe

Apa yang aku nak katakan tentang kawan-kawan aku nie..??
-Seorang gilakan novel, adakala kami dua nie sekepala jugak..hehehe..She is Subashini, kalau posing habis nampak gigi 32 batang tapi she is my cutie pie fren...its not weird tapi kami mmg ada byk persamaan dari segi citarasa, thinking..hmmm bagus jugakan

-Seorang nie namanya Kysha - THE PURPLE  LADY in our geng..dalam seminggu mesti pakai baju color purple 2-3 kali..minat purple tahap apa I dono..she is cute with her adjustable fringe..Kysha is so caring girl and both of us like "SURYA"...hehehehe 

-Seorang lagi nie membunuh kami semua dgn menyanyi lagu dia yg tak faham..not understandable but She can put her own wording (compose her own) and sing to us..Yoshini Kambing..first when met her I thought she is a punjabi gurl but when she talks typically Tamillachi..hahaha

-Eileen Seah..can be said our BBA top student..whenever she is at home she bakes..future bakery owner..p/s: wana order cheese cake, do contact her..she is under process of learning Tamil language too and a.s.a.p we can see Eileen scolding Yoshini in Tamil...hahahaha

-About Misha,she is a nice girl..haah, actually she has a lot of ideas in her mind..she really can write a lot even though the given mark is just 1 or 2 marks. sometimes I don't understand when she is so sensitive and takes things serious..another thing she do not give up easily...that's good rite??

-Ching Siew the Indian Food lover..She will be very excited whenever we go makan at Indian shops..she really loves curry and spicy food..She likes to help people and be nicer to everyone..Ching Siew boleh dikatakan pendengar yg baik..we can share our problem with her and she will give good advice to us..

-Seorang lagi nikan, setiap masa dgn 'machan' dia tu..siapa lagi kalau bukan Iza @ mss rainbow kite nie.. kami sendiri confuse bila masa dia cakap dgn kami dan bila masa dia tgh cakap 'machan' dia kat handphone..dia cakap serentak dgn kami dan 'machan' dia tu..hehehe..normal lar people in love..!!! satu lagi tak habis2 dgn make-up dia..whenevr class finiz and goin bk time, dia mesti touch up dulu (bedak silkygirl and lipstick)..hehehe,cute rite??? She is a lovely girl too, tak pernah merungut dgn kami bila mengejek dia..

Inilah kawan-kawanku yg paling terbaik yg pernah aku jumpa..They meant a lot to me..!!!

Another 10 months,we'll finish our studies
then
all of us will go to different places to work
and search for our life in reality world.
I'm glad I get to know these
wonderful people once in my life.
The days we spent here
will be in my memoir forever.
Thank you guys!!!
Lurve u all


p/s: minah-minah oi yg mention diatas, jgn nangis lepas baca ni k...hehehe nanti tak tahan pulak saya. <<peace>>















3 comments:

  1. hahahaha aku tak nangis but gelak la wei..pasal iza @ jazz as i col her is super part!!! :P
    peace friendship 4 ever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha...i oso was laughing when wrote this lar sube..!!! friendship 4ever bebe..!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahaha i duk read it repeatedly!! tulis lagi beb!!

    ReplyDelete